JUST NOW SHE REMINDED ME OF HOW SHE BROKE MY VIOLIN STRING AND THEN SMACKED ME ON THE HEAD RIGHT AFTERWARDS
MARY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF MY MISSING MEMORIES AND CLAIMS I DID ALL THESE AWFUL THINGS TO HER WHEN WE WERE LITTLE
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ sʜɪᴘ ɪs﹐ ɪs ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ.
my little cousin got bit by a house spider and she was crying so i went to get some stuff to soothe and numb it but before i could even walk out the door i heard her quietly whisper ‘i can’t handle the responsibility of being spiderman’
I hoard my violin in hopes that I will one day pick it up again
A 5 o’clock shadow is just a baby beard trying to grow up
Stop reblogging my old art I’m already aware of the downfall
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
What a delightful sleeping bag
If someone broke into your tent trying to murder you you could just scare them off as a bear.
have you ever had to restart a song because you spaced out and weren’t appreciating it enough
every class is art class if you dont care enough